Galloway Country Fair 2024
SAVE THE DATE
Saturday 10 August 2024, 10am until 6pm
Sunday 11 August 2024, 10am until 5pm
2023 Tickets (2024 Coming Soon)
Advance Tickets – 10% off until 11th August
Full Price Tickets – Available on the Day (online or on the gate)
Full Price Tickets
Children (6-16) £5
Children Under 6: Free
Family (2 Adults & 2 Children) £35
CAR PARKING FREE
Please note there is no ATM at the Fair and we cannot guarantee that all vendors will accept cards.
Tickets bought in advance can be used on either day of the show. Please bring your booking confirmation with you on the day – we will accept it on a smartphone or printed.
Camping at the Fair 2023
BOOKINGS CLOSE 2nd AUGUST.
Camping at Galloway Country Fair is great fun. You can pitch your tent or park your caravan or motorhome in a green field right next to the show. Just a short walk from Drumlanrig Castle in the stunning surroundings of the Queensberry Estate. You can camp for one, two or three nights (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) so if you want to stay over and enjoy the Fair for the full weekend you can.
The price of a pitch per night is £25 which includes:
- 50% off full price entry tickets to the event, if you buy at the time of booking camping (please note you will need tickets for each day if you are planning to come to both.)
- FREE access to the Stableyard, Gardens and Adventure Playground (during opening hours).
- Water, portable toilets and showers on site
Limited pitches are available so please book early to avoid disappointment. For questions please call us on 01848 331555 or contact us.
- The site will be open from Friday 12 noon until Monday at 12 noon.
- Dogs are welcome but are limited to 2 per booking. Please contact us should you wish to bring more dogs. To respect other campsite users we ask you to be a responsible owner by cleaning up after your dog and keeping it under control. Those not complying with these rules will be asked to leave.
- Guns are not permitted on the camping site. However, there is storage available at the Fair. More information will be available soon.
- Please note, if you wish to visit Drumlanrig Castle, please pre-book your tour.
- No electricity hook ups.